SPORTS BETTING RULES
Las Vegas rules apply to any rules not covered below.
The result of a game is official after 5 innings of play, unless the home team is leading after 4.5 innings. If a game is called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning, unless the home team scores to tie or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called. Money will be refunded if the home team ties the game and it is then suspended. Events will not carry over to the following day, unless otherwise specified.
Baseball Totals (over/under) -- The game must go 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is ahead) to have action. If a game is called or suspended in extra innings, the score will be determined after the last full inning, unless the home team scores to tie or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the score is determined at the time the game is called. Totals are always Listed Pitchers.
Run Lines and Alternate Run Lines wagers are the same as those for baseball totals.
NCAA baseball games are official after 5 completed innings, all bets on run-lines and totals will be cancelled and the money line will be valid. The game will be graded at the score of the last completed inning such as in the MLB. The "Mercy or Knockout" rule applies after 7 complete innings and if, one of the teams is winning by 10 runs only.
Money-line wagers on baseball will be accepted in the following manner:
- Action – team against team, regardless of the starting pitchers.
- Listed Pitchers – if both starting pitchers are not exactly as specified at the time of the bet, the wager will be deemed "no action."
- One Listed Pitcher – this is a wager on or against one specified pitcher, regardless of the other starting pitcher. If the specified pitcher does not start, the wager is deemed "no action."
In the event there is a pitching change prior to the game, the money-line will be adjusted and "action" wagers will be graded using the opening price for the new pitcher.
A pitcher is deemed a starter after throwing the first pitch to the opponent's first batter.
Wagers on totals and run-lines are always both listed pitchers.
Regular Season Wins - A baseball team must play at least 160 games for wagers on its season wins to have action.
Baseball First Halves (5 innings) -- They will be decided on the basis of the score at the end of five full innings. If a game does not go five full innings, all first-half wagers (5 innings) will be canceled. Once 5 full innings have been completed, all wagers on the first half (5 innings) will stand. All first-half wagers (5 innings) must list both pitchers. If either listed pitcher does not start, wagers on the first half (5 innings) will be canceled.
Baseball Second Halves (Last 4 innings) – They will be decided at the end of the game. Bets are based on the score from the top of the 6th inning till the end of the game. Must be a complete game (i.e. 9 innings, or 8½ innings if the home team is ahead). Wagers include extra innings. All wagers are action, regardless of pitcher.
Baseball Grand Salami -- It is the total runs scored in all major-league games scheduled for that day. All scheduled games must go at least 8.5 innings. If any scheduled game is canceled or shortened, all wagers on the Baseball Grand Salami will be canceled. No pitchers will be listed for the Grand Salami; all wagers will have action, regardless of the starting pitchers.
Baseball Series – Wagers are based on the number of games played in each series. If a game is canceled wagers still have action. A called game will count toward a series wager, provided it is officially declared a regulation game. Pitchers cannot be listed for series wagers; all wagers will have action regardless of the starting pitchers.
MLB Propositions will be graded using the results listed at www.MLB.com
All baseball props are listed pitchers unless otherwise specified.
For first to X based props, wagers have action once the event has occurred.
For Props involving statistical totals for a single game, the game must go 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is ahead) to have action. If a game is called or suspended in extra innings, the score will be determined after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie in the bottom half of the inning in which case the score is determined at the time the game is called.
Unless specified extra innings count towards wagers.
On any prop involving more than one game, all games affecting the outcome of the prop must go 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is ahead) to have action. For example, the prop "will any game have exactly 1 total run scored?" would be no action if any game were stopped in the 8th inning.
On player props, that certain player must be in the starting lineup for wagers to have action.
On Total Bases Propositions, the listed pitchers and both players must start. A batter is only credited for bases if he hits a single (1), a double (2), a triple (3) or a home run (4). A walk, hit by pitch, error, balk or passed ball do not count. The batter must hit the ball and make it to first base without an error being committed. If he hits a single, for example, and makes it further than first on an error, he is only credited with a single (1 base).
Any MLB proposition using the phrase "innings pitched" will be graded using the box score number. For example, take the case of a visiting starter who pitches five complete innings and then faces three batters in the top of the sixth, but records no outs. This would be graded as 5.0 "innings pitched". If the home starter pitched five complete innings and did not throw a pitch in the bottom of the sixth, he would also have a grade of 5.0 "innings pitched". A "pick-em" match-up between these two pitchers for most innings pitched would be graded a tie.
Pitcher props - Listed Starting Pitchers must start for action, Game must go 8½ innings if home team is winning or 9 innings if road team is winning for action.
A baseball team must play at least 160 games for wagers on its season wins to have action.
American and National League Pennant winners will be determined by the team representing each league in the World Series.
All future bets have action.
All futures will be graded at the end of the regular season.
NBA games must go at least 43 minutes to have action.
College and WNBA basketball games must go at least 35 minutes to have action.
For wagering purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score (including overtime), provided that the game has gone the minimum time as specified above. If a game is suspended after the minimum time has been played and not resumed the same day, then, regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
If play is suspended before the minimum time has been reached and not resumed the same day, all bets will be scored as 'no action' and all money will be refunded.
All wagers on the game and all wagers on the second half will include overtime scoring.
All wagers on the 4th Quarter don't include overtime.
NBA Propositions will be graded using the results listed at www.NBA.com
NCAA Basketball results are graded using stats from espn.com
Props are accepted as single wagers only.
Props include overtime unless otherwise specified. Highest scoring Quarter and team with highest scoring Quarter exclude overtime.
Props involving statistical totals, game must be deemed official or wagers will have no action regardless of whether the total has been reached.
Players must be in the starting lineup, unless stated otherwise, for wagers to have action; game must go 43 minutes in NBA and 35 minutes on NCAAB for that certain prop to be valid; overtime counts.
Props involving statistical totals, game must be deemed official or wagers will have no action regardless of whether the total has been reached.
NBA Regular season wins and matchups become official once the specified team has completed 82 regular season games.
NBA Tie Break rules apply when determining Divisional winners.
Team to win the conference is the team that represents the conference in the NBA Finals.
Futures will be graded at the end of the regular season.
For wagering purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score (including overtime), provided that the game has gone at least 55 minutes.
If a game is suspended after 55 minutes and not resumed the same day, then, regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
If play is suspended before the completion of 55 minutes and not resumed the same day, all bets will be scored as "no action," and all money is refunded.
All wagers on the game and all wagers on the second half will include overtime scoring.
Wagers on fourth quarters will not include overtime scoring.
Unless noted before the event, all events must be played on the scheduled date and site to have action.
1. The Quarter must be completed in full for wager to have action, 4th quarter excludes overtime.
1. The game must be fully completed for Live game spread/moneyline/total/team total wagers to have action, unless settlement of bets is already determined. Overtime counts.
2. The quarter/half must be completed for Live half/quarter wagers to have action, unless settlement of bets is already determined. Overtime counts for 2nd half wagers but does not count for 4th quarter wagers.
3. Team to score next - PATs (Points After Touchdowns) do not count. Overtime does count.
4. Next scoring play - PATs (Points After Touchdowns) do not count. Overtime does count.
5. bet1234.com reserves the right to close a Live market at any time.
6. Where bet1234.com have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, bet1234.com reserves the right to cancel the bet.
7. For all Live bets placed, the rules before the start will apply except where otherwise implied by a difference in selections, prices or markets offered.
8. Where a blatant error is made in handicap set up ( i.e Spread reads as - instead of + and vice versa ) on any event on which we are Live Betting, bet1234.com reserve the right to cancel such wagers.
9. When scores are displayed during a game, every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the score and game time, however no liability is accepted for incorrect information displayed.
1. Game Props are accepted as single wagers only. (All Game props graded as per ESPN.com)
2. Overtime counts towards outcome unless otherwise stated.
3. In the event of an abandoned game, wagers will be graded no action unless the proposition outcome has already been determined.
4. All props are graded as per ESPN.com stats.
5. Notes are included on most of the Super Bowl props.
Overtime Does Count on the Following Props:
Overtime Does Not Count on the Following Props:
- Odd or Even Totals - A score of zero or number ending in zero by a team will count as even.
- Score 1st Wins - Will the team that scores first in the game also win the game.
- Winning Margin - Predict the scoring band within which the result falls.
- First/Next Scoring Play - predict whether the first/next scoring play is a touchdown, field goal or safety ("Team" Any Other option = Safety). PATs (Point After Touchdown) do not count.
- Total 2nd Half Points - Predict either the second half or a team’s second half total points.
- To Score Last - PATs (Point After Touchdown) do not count.
- Longest/Shortest Field Goal - Graded as per longest/shortest made unless specified otherwise.
- Correct 1st 2 Scores - PAT's (Point After Touchdown) do not count.
- Kickoff/Interception/Fumble returned for a Touchdown - Must be returned on the same play to win.
- 1st Touchdown/1st Sack/1st Turnover/1st Punt - Predict the team that achieves the first touchdown/sack/turnover.
- First Offensive Play- Graded as per the first offensive play from scrimmage (excluding Penalties). In the event of the kick off being returned for a touchdown then bets will stand for the following kick off. Incomplete or intercepted passes will stand as a Pass play. A fumble on exchange to the RB will stand as a Run play.
- Time of 1st Touchdown/1st Field Goal -Winning bets must predict the time when the first touchdown or field goal occurs. All bets are timed in accordance with the official match clock.
- Score in 1st x minutes (game must go at least the designated amount of minutes. If there is a score at exactly x, then yes is the winner)
- Touchdown/Field Goal in Quarter - Winning bets must predict whether a touchdown or field goal will occur in the defined Quarter. The Quarter must be completed for bets to stand unless the bet has already been settled. Bets will be void (no action) if the Quarter is not completed.
- Touchdown Shirt Numbers - Winning bets must predict the aggregate total of the shirt numbers of the touchdown scorers in a game or games.
- Make Field Goal - Winning bets must predict whether the player attempting a field goal is successful or not. This bet is only valid on a field goal attempt where the ball is actually kicked. Fake field goals, bad snaps, penalties or other plays that do not result in an attempted field goal will be deemed void (No Action).
- Team to call 1st Timeout - Forecast which team will call the 1st timeout. Timeouts lost by any other means, e.g. Coaches Challenges, Injuries etc. do not count.
- Score 3 Unanswered Times - Forecast whether either team will score 3 consecutive times during the game. A Score excludes any PAT's (point after touchdown or 2 point conversions).
- First/Last and Anytime Touchdown Scorer - Forecast the name of the scorer of the first/last/anytime touchdown in the game, or whether no touchdown will be scored. The Field refers to any player not specifically listed. Players must be active (as per the official NFL Game Book) for bets to have action. The player in possession of the ball as the plane of the end zone is broken is deemed the winner. QB's listed must cross the goal line with the ball to be winners.
- Double result - Graded as per the results at half-time and end of regulation time.
- Highest scoring half - Push rule applies.
- Team with Highest Scoring Quarter - Push rule applies.
- Highest Scoring Quarter - Dead heat rule applies.
1. All regular players must play in the game for wagers to have action (Official NFL.com Game Book will be use for Substitutions and Active Players), Quarterbacks must start for action (Including Matchups).
2. Push Rules apply for player matchups.
3. For season long props, players must be active (as per the official NFL/NCAAF Game Book) in the first game of the season for wager to have action.
4. For Props involving statistical totals for a single game, the game must go 55 minutes for wagers to have action, regardless whether the total has been reached or not.
5. Quarterback props are based on gross passing yards gained.
6. Overtime counts towards player props unless otherwise stated.
7. Field Refers to any player not listed in a prop.
8. Deffensive Players (Tackles= Solo+Assisted).
9. First Rushing Attempt or Reception will be graded as per ESPN.com play by play.
1. NFL win totals and matchups are based on teams completing a 16 game regular season schedule.
2. AFC/NFC conference champs winners are the teams that represent each conference in the Super Bowl .
3. Divisional winners are based on teams completing a 16 game regular season schedule (NFL Tie Break Rules Apply).
4. NCAAF regular season wins and match-ups are based on teams completing all scheduled regular season games. Conference Championship & Bowl Games do not count towards regular season win total.
5. Futures are graded at the end of the designated Period.
Hockey games must go at least 55 minutes to have action.
For wagering purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score, provided that the game has gone the minimum time, as specified above.
For grading purposes, all goals scored during regulation and overtime are counted, plus one goal for the winner of a shootout if it occurs.
If a game is suspended after the minimum time has been played and not resumed the same day, then, regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
If play is suspended before the minimum time has been reached and not resumed the same day, all bets will be scored as 'no action,' and all money is refunded.
Unless noted before the event, all events must be played on the scheduled date and at the scheduled site to have action.
For "Period" wagers, the full 20 minutes of the period must be played to have action
Goals scored during overtime or a shootout are not counted for wagers on the 3rd period
NHL 3-Way line is settled without overtime. You can wager on (Home/Away/Draw) all wagers are settled after 60 minutes of play.
Total Props, Total Goals Scored: Game must go 55 minutes for the prop to have action; overtime counts, plus one goal for the winner of a shootout if it occurs.
Opening Faceoff: Wager is on which team will win the opening faceoff of the game.
Overtime Prop: Wager is on whether there is overtime or not.
Total Shots on Goal: Wager is on which team will have the most shots on goal. Overtime counts and shootouts do not count.
Player Props: Game must go 55 minutes of the prop to have action. Overtime counts and shootouts do not count.
International hockey games do not include overtime. Overtime and shoot-outs do not count unless the wagering option (OUTRIGHT) or (ADVANCES) is listed.
3-Way Prices -- All match odds are based on the result at the end of the scheduled '90 minutes' play, unless otherwise stated. Bets are settled on the score standing at the end of the scheduled '90 minutes' including any added injury or stoppage time. It DOES NOT include extra time, time allocated for a penalty shoot out or golden goal
Match Details -- Match details (dates, kick-off times etc.) displayed on our website are for guidance only. We are not responsible for any errors or amendments to any match details displayed.
Neutral Ground -- In the event of a match being played on a neutral ground the team displayed first will be considered as the home team. We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any bet offered and to make any ambiguous bets void for settlement purposes.
Late Bets -- If a bet is received which includes a match that has already started, that selection will be treated as a (Void).
Postponed or Abandoned Matches -- Any match which is not played, postponed or abandoned before the completion of '90 minutes' play will be treated as a 'Non-Runner' (Void).
Rearranged Matches -- When the venue of a match is altered, after it is initially listed on the site, all bets will stand unless the match is switched to the original away side's ground, in which case all bets for that match will be made void. If a team plays a different opponent to that listed on the site, all selections on that match will be made void.
Correlated Betting -- Any parlay, or multiple bet which include the Side and Total on the same game, is considered a correlated parlay therefore a void bet.
Outright Tournament Betting -- In divisional betting, the finishing positions of the teams at the end of the scheduled program of matches will determine the placing with no allowance for play-offs or subsequent enquiries by the respective leagues. If any team has points deducted during the season from its total attained on the field of play, the deduction will be included in its final total.
However, if any deduction is made after all the games in that tournament have been completed, it will have no effect on the final total.
Total Goals (Under/Over 2.5) -- In the event of a match being abandoned before 90 minutes have been played all bets will be void. Own goals count
Correct Score Betting -- Winning bets must replicate the match score at the end of '90 Minutes' play, unless otherwise stated. Singles and upwards are available on all matches where match odds are available. Extra Time, Golden Goal and Penalty Shootouts do not count. All bets on the 'Correct Score' will be made void if the match is abandoned before the full90 minutes have been played.
Half Time – Full Time Betting (Double Result) -- Winning bets must replicate the result at Half Time (45 minutes) and Full time (90 minutes). Bets will be made void if the full '90 minutes' play is not completed.
First Player to Score --. If a match is abandoned before the first goal is scored all bets are void including bets on "No Goals Scored", as these require the scheduled 90 minutes to be played. If a match is abandoned after the first goal has been scored, all bets count. Stakes will be returned on players not taking part in the match or on players who come on as substitute after the first goal has been scored. OWN GOALS are IGNORED for settlement purposes. First and last scorer bets are settled in accordance with the players named by the official representatives of the Press Association (the national agency which supplies match statistics and reports to the media) in attendance at the match.
Last Player to Score -- Winning bets must select the last player to score a goal in a match. All players that take part in a match will be considered as runners for 'Last Player to Score' bets irrespective of whether they are on the pitch when the last goal has been scored. OWN GOALS are IGNORED for settlement purposes. All bets for 'Last Player to Score' will be made void if the match is abandoned before the full 90 minutes have been played.
Player to Score at Any Time -- Winning bets must select a player to score at any time in a match. All players who take part in the match will be considered as runners. If a match is abandoned before the scheduled '90 minutes' of play have elapsed all bets are void, even if there has been a goal in the match. OWN GOALS are IGNORED for settlement purposes.
If the start of a round is delayed, or if play during a round is suspended, all pending wagers will remain valid for 48 hours. If the postponement lasts more than 48 hours, all pending wagers will be canceled and the money is refunded.
Odds to win wagers on golf are all action.
A golfer is deemed to have played once he or she has teed off. In the event of a player withdrawing after having teed off, wagers on that player will be lost.
Wagers will be settled using the official tournament and match results (including final match correct score and individual match betting). This includes a match which finishes early, either by agreement of the players or because of injury.
On the Odds to win, the "Field" includes all players not offered by name.
All Odds to win bets are settled on the player winning the trophy. The results of play-offs are taken into account.
Top X Odds: Wager is on the top X number of players at the end of the tournament.
If a tournament does not go the specified number of completed holes (usually 72), and is shortened by the tournament officials, the leader at the end of the number of holes specified by the officials will be the winner, unless there is no further play or only part of a round completed after a bet has been placed, in which case that bet will be canceled. Tournament must go at least 54 holes.
In the event that two or more golfers are tied for the lead at the end of regulation play, a sudden death playoff is normally used to determine the winner of the tournament. In this case, the winner of the playoff is the winner for betting purposes.
In the event of a tie for a finishing position, the tied position will count; for example, if five players tie for eighth place, all five will be considered to have finished eighth.
In some tournaments, tournament officials may have the individuals play a specified number of playoff holes to determine the tournament winner. In this case, the golfer with the lowest score after completing the specified number of holes will be declared the winner.
In head-to-head matchups, both golfers must tee off in order to have action.
On Tournament Matchups, players are paired for betting purposes only. The player with the lower score over the entire tournament is the matchup winner.
Settlement will be on the player achieving the highest placing at the end of the tournament. If the number of rounds played is reduced, as in the case of bad weather, bets stand, providing that an official tournament winner is declared.
If one player misses the cut, the other player is deemed the winner. If both players miss the cut, the lowest score after the cut has been made will determine the winner.
If a player is disqualified or withdraws after starting, either prior to the completion of two rounds or after both players has made the cut, the other player is deemed the winner.
If a player is disqualified during either the 3rd or 4th rounds, when the other player in the match bet has already missed the cut, the disqualified player will be considered the winner.
Single day match-ups are wagers on 18-holes on a particular day (hence, term, single day match-up). Holes played as part of completion from the previous day's round and playoff holes are not included in single day match-ups. In the event both players are tied at the end of the day, the player with the + spread will be graded as the winner.
Should a day's round be shortened or otherwise affected due to weather conditions, and the round is continued the next day. The full 18 holes will be considered in determining the outcome of the wager (even if they are played over two days). If both members of the match-up do not complete the full 18 holes, all bets are no action. If both players end the 18 holes in a tie, the bet is considered a no action wager.
Birdies or better matchups / Totals: These daily matchups or totals (18 holes) on how many birdies, eagles, double eagles, aces or holes in one a player makes during those 18 holes.
Greens in regulation matchups / Totals: These are daily matchups or totals (18 holes) on how many Greens in regulation the player has during the day. In the event they tie at the end of the day, the player with the + spread will be graded as the winner.
Any future prop based on a certain number of rounds played that does not meet the required length will be deemed no action. For example, Winning 4 round score and the tournament is cut to 54 holes due to bad weather: that prop has no action and all wagers will be refunded.
Group Betting and Top Nationalities: The winner will be the player with the lowest score at the end of the tournament (or after the cut if all players miss the cut), playoff included. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the player with the lowest score for the final round. If a tie still exists the stake money on a player is divided by the number of players involved in the tie. The full odds are then paid to the divided stake, with the remainder of the stake money being lost. If a player does not tee off all bets on that group will be void and monies refunded.
3-way matchups, also known as 3-balls, will be decided by the lowest score at the end of the round (18 holes). If a player starts the round and withdraws he is considered a loser but if a player withdraws before the start of the round then all group bets will be cancelled. In the event of starting groups being rearranged, bets will be settled on the original groups. Tie Breakers: 1st tie Breaker: Player with the most Birdies. 2nd tie Breaker: Player with the most Eagles. If golfers are still tied the bet will be settled as no action.
All matchups must be fully completed for action on moneylines, spreads, and totals.
If there was a delay in the start of a match, it will not affect the standing of wagers, nor will a suspension, as long as play is resumed and the match completed.
If the venue or playing surface for a match is changed, the betting odds for match bets will be adjusted. Match bets placed at the pre-adjustment odds are void. Futures will stand.
Boxing/Mixed Martial Arts
Fights must take place within 30 days of the listed date of the fight or the bout will be graded "no action" (Unless otherwise specified).
If the number of scheduled rounds in a fight is changed, the following wagers will have action: the fight winner, fighter wins by Decision, KO, TKO, and Draw options.
"Fight totals" & "will go / won't go" will have action if the updated scheduled total rounds are more than the total listed on the prop.
Exact round of ending, fighter to win inside distance or goes distance props will all be "no action" if scheduled rounds are changed or mis-posted.
Results will be graded or re-graded based on the official result at ringside.
As a result may be revised or altered after the initial presentation by the ring announcer. Results are not official for wagering purposes until verified by officials at the fighting venue.
Official or unofficial sanctioning body overturns of a fight decision based on appeal, suspension, lawsuit, drug testing result or any other fighter sanction will not be recognized for wagering purposes.
A wager on a fighter "Inside Distance" wins if the selected fighter wins by KO, TKO, DQ, or technical decision.
A wager on a fighter to win by "KO" wins if the selected fighter wins by KO, TKO or DQ.
When a "draw" occurs, wagers on both fighters "to win" are refunded.
Other proposition wagers are graded according to their specific wording.
Any fight that is deemed "no contest" will have all wagers refunded.
A wager on a fighter winning in rounds 10-12 is a loser if the fight goes the distance.
A fighter wins by "Unanimous Decision" when all three judges score him as the winner.
A fighter wins by "Split-Decision" when two judges score him as the winner and one judge scores the other fighter as the winner.
A fighter wins by "Majority Decision" when two judges score him as the winner and one judge scores the fight a draw.
A fight is a "Unanimous Draw" when all three judges score the fight as a draw.
A fight is a "Split-Decision Draw" when one judge scores the fight a draw, one judge scores the fight for one fighter, and one judge scores the fight for the other fighter.
A fight is a "Majority Draw" when two judges score the fight a draw and one judge scores the fight for either of the two fighters.
A fight is a "Technical Draw" when a fight ends before an allotted number of rounds (between three to six rounds, depending on sanctioning body rules) usually because of an accidental head-butt.
When the bell sounds to begin the first round, the bout will be considered official for betting purposes, regardless of the scheduled length or title.
Each round is three minutes in duration; a half-round is defined as ninety seconds.
The official stopping of a round, before the sounding of the bell, does not constitute a full round.
A full round is considered for wagering purposes only when the bell sounds, signifying the end of that round.
In round distance wagering, if a fighter fails to answer the bell for the start of any round, the fight officially ended in the last round fought.
In total wagering, if a fighter does not answer the bell to start a round where the fight has gone the exact distance listed on the total, the UNDER is the winner.
For wagering purposes, the disqualification of a boxer during a match will be counted as a Knockout by his opponent.
If the wagering offer on a match includes the draw as a third option and the match ends in a draw, wagers on the draw will be paid, while wagers on either fighter will be lost.
If the wagering offer includes only the two boxers, with the draw either not offered or offered as a separate proposition, and the match ends in a draw, wagers on either fighter will be refunded.
If the fight ends in a 12 round Draw or any Draw, all proposition wagers, other than the draw, lose. (These include, but are not limited to, props such as by Decision, by KO, by TKO, by DQ).
If the scheduled number of rounds is changed, all wagers on 'pick the round' props are void.
Point spread is determined by the difference in the combined total of all 3 judges' scorecards for each fighter.
Bout does not have to complete the listed scheduled amount of rounds for wagers to have action.
If bout ends prior to the completion of listed scheduled rounds, by KO, TKO, or DQ, the winning fighter will be declared the point spread winner.
In the event of a technical decision or technical draw, prior to the completion of scheduled rounds, scorecards will be tallied and determined as if the bout went the distance.
All "No Contests" are refunded.
LIVE BETTING GENERAL RULES Top
- bet1234.com reserves the right to close a Live market at any time. (Live Betting Parlays are subject to Manager's discretion).
- Where bet1234.com have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, bet1234.com reserves the right to cancel the bet.
- Where a blatant error is made in handicap set up (i.e Money line or spread reads as negative instead of positive and vice versa) on any event on which we are LiveBetting, bet1234.com reserves the right to cancel such wagers.
- When scores are displayed during a game, every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the score and game time, however no liability is accepted for incorrect information displayed.
- Live Betting in Soccer will stop at the 40th minute regardless of score. (Both Halves). Regular Live Betting Game Line will be settled after regulation time (Extra Time does not count towards this line - Draw option offered). If an Extra Time is offered, only goals scored in this extra time will count towards the wager.
- Soccer: Game and 1st Half live betting are offered at the same time for major leagues. (Notes included under each line offered).
Wager limits and max payouts are based on individual player profiles. Please call the office for your account specifics.
BAD LINE POLICY
In the event that a player makes a wager on an incorrect line, we have the right to cancel the wager and refund all money bet.
After the bet is canceled the player will receive a detailed message at the top of their homepage explaining the error and confirming the cancellation.
Horse Racing Rules
We accept only those types of wagers offered by the various racetracks in their official programs. This means that if we happen to offer a wager, for any reason, which is not being offered by any racetrack, any such wager taken will be deemed to be no action (invalid). In such an event, we will provide a refund.
The official Daily Racing Form off-times shall be use to grade the races and determine official payouts.
Past-Post Wagers -- After a final official result has been made known, we will cancel any and all wagers made after the official off time even if the customer gets the final confirmation number.
In the event that we pay out a wager based on an incorrect post-time or off-time (technical or clerical error), we have the right to correct the error.
In all events that a winning horse's name corresponds with the official record, we will pay out the wager made on the subject horse. In the event that the horse's name does not correspond with the official record, We reserve the right to hold back a payout, pending a review.
Occasionally a player places a wager based solely on a horse's number. The number, in fact, may not be correct due to late scratches, a misprint in a racetrack's program, or other related reasons. It is the player's responsibility to verify the horse's name.
We cannot be held responsible for any wagers that do not get in for any reason.
Wagers are accepted by saddlecloth or program number.
When you wager on a horse that is coupled, you receive all horses running under stated number.
When wagering on a horse that is part of a field you receive all horses in said field.
All disputes to be settled by us using industry standards as guidelines.
If there is no official "OFF TIME" for any track, all bets, winners and losers, will be voided.
In Ante Post Betting all bets are final, if the horse does not qualify or scratches the bet is considered a loser.